• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Karl

It was fantastic luck or fate that we were in Finchley Road today because my wife had an appointment planned next month to find out if she could have Lasik! So please pass on our sincere thanks to the people outside the clinic building who generously gave their time and answered all our questions. They told us information about problems that we did not know could happen. There is nothing on the clinic website to warn people and we wonder if the doctor or anyone else at the appointment would have warned my wife if she went ahead seeing them. Thank you again and keep up the good work!

• #785 Reply
      Kaz

I just wanted to say thank you to the ladies protesting outside Optimax in Finchley Road today for the informative chat.

My partner has been thinking about getting laser eye surgery for a while now and already had an appointment booked in for next month. I begged him not to risk it but he said that if he got a sign to tell him not to do it then he would cancel because he wasn’t 100% convinced… and today we literally walked past a huge sign that said “Optimax Ruined My Life” (see picture) and it was just like fate staring us in the face! I am so pleased that he has now decided to stick to glasses and contact lenses!

Keep up the good work!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Thank You
Your information: