Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inside out

Disturbing information about this doctor working at Optimax & Ultralase 😦 https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-360598148

• #823 Reply
      H Guest

I had laser eye surgery in September 2016 at Optimax Leicester, surgeon was Dr Tahera Bhojani-Lynch and optometrist Arif Sokwala, my eyes now are irreparably damaged forever, I suffer from severe dry eyes, starbust, halos, and can’t drive at night , need eye drops, need glasses for distance, near and prescription sunglasses when in bright light. Before the procedure I only wore glasses for distance and contact lenses, never ever had any problems with dry eyes.
      At the appointments they lied and promised  glasses free life, they won’t tell you anything about the long term side effects which leave you worse off. I am disgusted how this is allowed in the UK and the laser eye industry is unregulated.

• #824 Reply
      Unhappy Dr Tahera Bhojani-Lynch patient
    • #829 Reply
      grateful

I was about to book eye surgery with this doc but when I googled her name & optimax for reviews this page popped up.no brainer I deffo wont be booking.thanx for your info

• #831 Reply
      Harry
      Participant

I just found out about the recall on the lens and honestly, I don’t feel the owner really made any effort in finding me since the operation back in 2006! is anybody getting their money back? compensation? i moved to Canada and was only willing to replace the lens for free and nothing else. Any advice would be grateful! i got a checkup for my cell count in a few days time 🙁

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #831 in Dr Tahera Bhojani-Lynch
Your information:

Cancel